Monday, October 3, 2016

Cooking Lessons

I was feeling super tired the other day and so I asked my companion if she could cook lunch for us. She said 'okay' and got to work while i went to the other room. (fyi; I usually am the one cooking because her previous attempts at cooking turned out bad...) She came back to me 20 mins later saying that we should go out for lunch. I asked why? she said don't worry about it. lol I then asked "what did you cook?". She responded: "don't worry about it". I laughed and had her list all the ingredients she used. "garlic, onion .. Tuna........ Flour..." me: "FLOUR!?" So I went to the kitchen to see it and found this picture. She had made it into a SOUP!! Not only that but I found the bottle of indian spice called Haldi powder next to it and the can of tuna she used was mackeral tuna in tomato sause! LOL I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER! (that is once I got over the shock of it!) It was the nastiest thing I have ever seen! We threw it away and she bought lunch in town. LOL I think this next week we will some some training time in the kitchen! hahaha!

Hope you enjoy this story! Don't worry! I am still healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment